After Surfing The Web For A Few Months Trying Out All The CryptoCurrency Avenues – the simplest hitter won by a mile
editors note: this article assumes the reader has little-to-no knowledge of bitcoin, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and more or less just know they exist.
by Shaun Thomas Villafana
27 Nov. 2019, 7:00AM
— that’s the goal right?
That old ‘goose that lays the golden egg‘ ideal scenario is pretty much the mind-frame that modern-day capitalism encompasses, and forevermore as we strive towards efficiency while creating scarcity.
What if I told you I found it?
Well, yeah, I did, I found it so yes
that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Of course, there are a few catches as always, such as:
- Must take three to five Minutes ~watching educational videos (of cartoons teaching you each CryptoToken)
- Take lessons simple enough for your children to watch and understand (they probably already know)
- Get paid on-spot immediately upon passing a super easy quiz per-lesson (multiple-answer – you can keep clicking until you get it right)
- Make Over $100** in a just few hours watching animated cartoon videos on your phone⁽¹⁾
that really wasn’t so much at all “catches” as much as awesome perks about it.
“Earn crypto while learning about crypto”
— a quick Walkthrough on Coinbase…
↓↓↓ GIF image ↓↓↓
As of yet, their cryptocurrency earning program is through invite-only, so you can either use the links here I invite you with
– or create an account and hope Coinbase invites you sometime soon.
I suggest bookmarking this page,
because even if you create an account – you still need to either:
1. wait for more courses to be invited to
2. j the invite links here.
⁽¹⁾ **This is what I encountered personally but it is a general stat and depends on Coinbase as a platform and company and may change at any time – or per user account. I don’t know, they don’t know, the whole system is automated – I already asked.**
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)